Help! - Page 2 - Volvo V40 Forums
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 31-10-2016, 08:01 PM
egb

That's good to hear what did you decide on with regard to trim / colour / auto / etc

V40 D2 R powerdrive Lux my15 | Ice white | leather | heated screen / front Seats |

V40 D2 cc powerdrive Lux my15 | Black sapphire | leather | privacy glass | Returned |
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 31-10-2016, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Osmium Grey, T3 auto R-Design, Sports
Trim, did want the leather interior but the salesman got it wrong when he told me it was still a no cost option the same as it was when I got my V40 CC, it isn't, I would have to go up to T3 auto R-Design Pro at £1200, not going to pay that just to give someone else the benefit at the end of three years, but I am happy with my decision, thanks to you all for the help.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-11-2016, 09:14 AM
egb

hi great choice and its still a great deal even without the leather in fact its looks better IMO, if it had not been for the bi-xeons on our r lux we would have gone for the R trim as the fabric looks much warmer, but as they now come with led headlights your not losing really, thanks for sharing your lease purchase, and enjoy your new car.

V40 D2 R powerdrive Lux my15 | Ice white | leather | heated screen / front Seats |

V40 D2 cc powerdrive Lux my15 | Black sapphire | leather | privacy glass | Returned |

Last edited by egb; 01-11-2016 at 09:21 AM.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-11-2016, 09:25 AM Thread Starter

Will post pictures when I get it December 23rd, a nice Christmas present to myself.
Brigstowe, egb and IamDave like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Volvo V40 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.