Join Date: Feb 2014
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
I see, and yes quite a bit faster. Still getting used to the new graphics, but in all looks good
Well, that was a bit of a shock, first off I though I had gone to the wrong site. It looks fresh and good. Also as you say its a bit faster and displays well on all my devices.
1) The site should be significantly faster.
Excellent ! Time will tell
2) The site will work much better in mobile and tablet views
I could not do several things when the mobile app went live a few weeks ago so I ended up selecting 'full site' on my phone - hope it's changed since, if not will have a go and post grips
3) The homepage is bright, crisp and clean.
Few like change but to me it seems a little less 'sharp' if that makes sense - poorer quality fonts / less definition ?
4) Garages will be featured on the site
Excellent - always wanted to use this
5) Users will be able to register with Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Excellent - not tried yet
6) The side bar can be hidden in your user options.
I hate the massive sidebar, I have turned it off but it still is present when clicking 'active topics' which I always use - not good
7) Another new great feature is the [MENTION=12988]Mention[/MENTION] user plugin. You can tag members by simply using the @ symbol.
I especially like the 'block members' never seen that before hhhhmmmmm
8) Drag and Drop image uploader
Is this for hosting images ?
I really do hope it is, if not...
I hate uploading images to hosting first, it is such a PITA, perhaps offer a 'premium' paid membership to cover your extra space needs to do this ?
9) The most important thing ever which needed changing in the history of any web forum ever !!!
Have you abolished the 10 min max edit time - it sucks - really sucks - or if not remove it change it to 48 hours or something sensible for us all to correct our embarrassing rushed spoillings and grandmar
Can you now delete your own threads ?
Cheers Jon F
Looks good to me. I like a change. Been posting here since 2012 and it's good to see things refreshed.
I assume all of the settings will have carried over from the previous format such as the block member list?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Updated Smartphone Feedback Thread||AGadmin||Volvov40club Autoguide Forum Support / Help||0||28-01-2015 04:27 PM|
|V40 Spotted Thread..||AussieV40||Volvo V40 General Discussion||1||08-03-2014 11:16 PM|