Selling/trading - Volvo V40 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

Selling/trading

HI All

I hate to say this but its time to give up the V40, im going to be trading it with Ford, however due to the lead time on the new car it does mean i have the Volvo for the next 8-12 months still.

But i have been advised that during this time i might want to try and sell privately. So im just gunna pop this on here and maybe someone knows someone that might be interested.

Its my well looked after (still has new car smell) D4 65 plate Rebel blue r-design lux nav. it currently has 9020 miles on it.
It has the rear parking sensors added at factory and full lux nav spec.
By far the most fun and economic car ive ever driven, it got to Disney land Paris and back in one tank.
Ive mainly used this to travel to Cornwall and back and its been superb.

I have the split load boot floor, media remote and both the rubber and normal car mats. First service not due yet, but i purchased the 3 year service and roadside pack, i believe this can be transferred.

Am looking for £21000 for it. Sensible offers welcome. Am not in any rush to sell. But car is just sat outside my house at the moment as i have access to another.

Im not sure if this is the best place to sell a car but thought it cant hurt as someone may know someone who wants a decent car.

Any questions please ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 05:27 PM

Try the webuyanycar etc.. Websites - maybe nearer the time - as they can give decent prices compared to trade in. A lot depends on the car are and condition etc.. But a friend sold a 5 yo S4 on there for a much better price than he was offered elsewhere - and no hassles. There are also less positive stories about them - but I'd say it was worth checking out. When I traded in my 11 plate golf a year ago they were offering about £250-500 more than the trade in offered - but in the end I didn't have the time to use them etc..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Volvo V40 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.