Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked my D4 R Design up from the dealers yesterday after a 4 month wait and only having test driven the standard D2.
I was very nervous having ordered 'blind' but I needn't have bothered as the car is superb. The controls are easy to follow, the seats are as comfortable as anything I have ever sat in and the engine is sounds great and provides plenty of power.
The panoramic roof looks great combined with the white body and black Ixions.

I can even forgive them for being too lazy to move the handbrake for RHD!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! Yes it is taking some getting used to but it may grow on me I think as the cup holders as closer as a result.
I admit to not having located it yet but I think the bonnet release is also in the passenger side footwell. If so, that will not be as forgivable!

·
Registered
108 Posts
They did nothing wrong with the handbrake... They put the steering wheel in the wrong place ;)

But that's one nice looking car :)
Enjoy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are those 18' alloy wheels? Beautiful! I wish I could mount them on my D4:D but in 17'.

The car looks great! Congrats!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Patrickv said:
They did nothing wrong with the handbrake... They put the steering wheel in the wrong place ;)

But that's one nice looking car :)
Enjoy!
Haha, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD[hr]
Cavs said:
Are those 18' alloy wheels? Beautiful! I wish I could mount them on my D4:D but in 17'.

The car looks great! Congrats!
Hi, thanks.

Yes they are 18" Ixions and they are available in 17" in the UK. Are they not an option in Portugal? Do you have the R-Design?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just love it in white..

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looks great. I have the D2 R Design on order. Went for the white. Never had a white car before.
Mine is white too, seems to be quickly becoming the most popular colour around here. It will be my fifth white car, but easily the best looking one I have owned ... Roll on 16th July ! :D

·
Super Moderator
630 Posts
My T3 is also white :)

Here we only get the D2 & D3

·
Registered
196 Posts
If I'm right, this is now Volvo's top selling production car at the moment? Not surprised, don't think I can find a bad review anywhere! Ours is being collected tomorrow, though the drive had 5 tonnes of top soil dumped on it this morning, I'm hoping it'll be clear to park a shiny new car there by the end of Thursday!

·
Registered
221 Posts
If I'm right, this is now Volvo's top selling production car at the moment? Not surprised, don't think I can find a bad review anywhere! Ours is being collected tomorrow, though the drive had 5 tonnes of top soil dumped on it this morning, I'm hoping it'll be clear to park a shiny new car there by the end of Thursday!
Exciting times ! :thumbup::)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
ih8modem
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing