Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car was serviced today. 25,000 miles of absolutely trouble free motoring. The car sounds as sweet and quiet as the day I picked it up 14 months ago. Absolutely no problem whatsoever. :D

Dealer dropped me off at work. Delivered the car to me at the end of the day. All washed and vacuumed after the service.

Still pulling high mpg. :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
You let the deal scrub your car............

Pleased it is all fine mine is in on Monday for its service, issues, hid's are too low even with max adjustment, windscreen wipers are pants, (now replaced by halfords own brand which are much better) and a couple of bits of interior trim (c-pillar and top of boot) that don't fit properly.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You let the deal scrub your car............

Pleased it is all fine mine is in on Monday for its service, issues, hid's are too low even with max adjustment, windscreen wipers are pants, (now replaced by halfords own brand which are much better) and a couple of bits of interior trim (c-pillar and top of boot) that don't fit properly.
Erm yep to scrubbing. Its only the third time its been washed. :p Every time at the dealer. I don't worry about these things. I like a clean car inside where I spend all of the time. :)

Coming up for halfway through the contract in a couple of months. At about 2 years I will start thinking about my next car. I think I will get a 2 year lease next time. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Wash

Erm yep to scrubbing. Its only the third time its been washed. :p Every time at the dealer. I don't worry about these things. I like a clean car inside where I spend all of the time. :)
Wow, I have my car washed every saturday :angel:

·
Registered
945 Posts
I spent over 8 hours polishing and waxing mine yesterday prior to it going in for service, and it is a company car :blush: I gave th dealer a list of smallish issues, some are getting referred to Volvo, the other I am told I have to live with like bonnet stops coming out and falling inside of the engine bay, or wors potentially dentin the bonnet if I miss it and it is sat on the slam panel:huh:

·
Registered
273 Posts
25,000 miles in 14 months @kev...bless. I almost feel compelled for a competition!? DC (ps said in jest...see separate (in creation) post lol...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.