Volvo V40 Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
T3 now 3 years old. Average mpg according to the reading on the dash (never reset) varies around 38mpg.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi KXL, hope your V40 arrives in a timely manner, a note of caution, I ordered a V40 CC on 7th July, with estimated delivery mid September latest estimated delivery date is 17/10/18 I also ordered a T3 auto. Recently did a 400 mile round trip, mainly motorways in my 2015 S60 D4 2 litre auto, average 55mpg, I am sure I will not get anywhere near this from the V40 petrol but it was time to get back to petrol engine.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks guys...I hope it will come before my current car (1.0 TSI Seat Ibiza) goes back in mid Dec. In the Ibiza, in London city, with not too much traffic, I could do Stratford Westfield to Shepherdbush westfield 45-50mpg (12 mile city drive), and going on dual carriageway 40-50mph low traffic, would get me 55-60mpg. (on brochure it states 53 mpg city, 64 combined) So not bad for a petrol, sadly I think I would be lucky to get 35-40mpg and 45-50mpg on the same journeys in the T3 auto. Lets see! But ahh, 152PS compared to 110. :) Guess you will be collecing car yourself from the dealer @ wilyfox?

Back to car colour topics, recently at a Volvo showroom where they had all the colours, the grey was the least noticeable being dirty compared to black and white (this one was an eyesore).

21 - 23 of 23 Posts