Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All is set for collection on the 5th of Feb. I'm gonna enjoy about four hours of driving it home as the dealership is quite a bit away and I did not want someone else to drive the car for such a long distance. I bought the car through an on-line broker (DriveTheDeal - they are just great) as my local Volvo dealer refused to get even close to the price those guys offered.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hope all goes well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure thing!!! Hopefully the weather will be nice so that the photos show the car's "good looks".

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll be keeping an eye out for future posts as I ordered a similar spec on the D4. I was fortunate that when I placed my order back in November, the dealer matched the Drive The Deal quote I had too.
Mine is due to arrive in a few weeks and I cannot wait.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cadds8 said:
I'll be keeping an eye out for future posts as I ordered a similar spec on the D4. I was fortunate that when I placed my order back in November, the dealer matched the Drive The Deal quote I had too.
Mine is due to arrive in a few weeks and I cannot wait.
Which dealer did you order from?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Clive Brook Volvo in Bradford.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm getting mine from Ray Chapman Motors in York. I wish my local dealer was as good and helpful as they are. Hopefully my experience is going to improve when it comes to servicing the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts