Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello can anyone help me..I've bought an accident damaged v40 2013 that i'm doing u but can't afford new parts..It had front damage.Does anyone know where I can get parts from please????

·
Registered
945 Posts
You will be lucky, there are not many about so will be even less breaking, you will have to either bodge it or wait.

Lack of parts as well as cost may well be why it was written off in the first place

·
Registered
94 Posts
Volvo dealers may have a few bumpers with peeling paint lying around-check the skips round the back! :)

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Sonic0178

If I were you I think I would have gone for a Mondeo, if you go to the skip behind the main dealer you would be able to build a complete car from the bits:rolleyes:
Bwahaha, now that is funny :)

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Confused

Hello can anyone help me..I've bought an accident damaged v40 2013 that i'm doing u but can't afford new parts..It had front damage.Does anyone know where I can get parts from please????

You bought a V40 that already has accident damage? Now you don't have money for new parts. I am a bit confused, why would you do that? :huh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.