Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm working my way through the various settings still and, according to the brochure, you can set ambient/theatre light colours in my Lux model, it doesn't say it's an option. When I go into My Car, though, the Lighting setting is greyed out and not accessible - any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
771 Posts
I have a d2 lux [my15] and have this setting working, in fact it was only yesterday that I found it, car had been in for software update for lock out and tyre pressure glitch, and I was just going through settings, may have been there all the time but I would check with your dealer. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I'll look at those. I know it's just a toy, but I like the toys and the brochure says it's standard on the lux - certainly not available as an option.

Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
System has made setting available in the last couple of hours, other stuff come online too - so the software is waking up :) thanks hor helping me out guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.