Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, anyone of you know or has installed this over your v40?
#Aliexpress € 431,28 33%di SCONTO | 8.8 "sei core Android 9.0 Auto GPS radio di Navigazione per Volvo V40 2013-2019 con OBD DVR 1080P

I have the original 5 inch display and i want to change with this.

·
Registered
254 Posts
This really looks very nice. I have no experience with this, but I'm highly interested on how the original car buttons can work with this system, like MY CAR settings.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke with the vendor.... he told me that you have to leave your original 5 inch screen in the glove compartment and connect it to this but i don t know how. So i was asking here if anyone has done that

·
Registered
160 Posts
It looks nice and I am also getting interested as I think the original infotainment is starting to look very dated. Alexx, that also applies if I have 7'' version? I cannot imagine having the original infotainment in my glovebox. Plus I have a parking camera and from the description it is not clear if the original camera from Volvo works with this.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think camera will work. The original one in the glove compartment is only for the original 5 inch display. With 7 inch display it surely works without the original screen in the glove

·
Registered
254 Posts
My suggestion: Alex, you buy it and install it to see how it works. When everything works as it should we can also buy it. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahahahah i am not sure it will work... but i know an italian guy that has ordered it and he is waiting the car tablet to arrive.... when he will try i ll let you know

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sure, it is always good to know someone who tried it before. Keep us posted on this one, because it really looks good.
I wouldn't have a problem with keeping the old display in the glovebox if the new one works good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I juste ordered one from AOTSR STORE on alliexpress. €597.81 22% de réduction|AOTSR PX6 Android 9.0 4 + 32GB voiture GPS Navigation Radio pour Volvo V40 2013 2018 Android écran multimédia démarrage rapide écran HD|Lecteur multimédia de voiture| - AliExpress.
I contacted the store to be sur it's compatible with my v40 2014 with 5" screen. without camera, bluetooth and other . They says now on their page that it's compatible. They post my personal pictur on the page. I ordered the DAB + MODULE from them too. They give me the rear camera as a gift. Waiting for receiving everything. By DHL. I WILL post pictur of everything related to this system here in few days.
my dash.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi I juste ordered one from AOTSR STORE on alliexpress. €597.81 22% de réduction|AOTSR PX6 Android 9.0 4 + 32GB voiture GPS Navigation Radio pour Volvo V40 2013 2018 Android écran multimédia démarrage rapide écran HD|Lecteur multimédia de voiture| - AliExpress.
I contacted the store to be sur it's compatible with my v40 2014 with 5" screen. without camera, bluetooth and other . They says now on their page that it's compatible. They post my personal pictur on the page. I ordered the DAB + MODULE from them too. They give me the rear camera as a gift. Waiting for receiving everything. By DHL. I WILL post pictur of everything related to this system here in few days. View attachment 16909
Wow fantastic. We will wait for your news and photos. Let us know everything 😁

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi Pyro, this is great news. We are waiting for your experience with this nice looking equipment. So you are located in Belgium? Maybe we can get in touch... I live in the south of Antwerp, Wilrijk.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have good news for you guys. Today I received the unit by gls. Didn't expect it today . And without customs fees. It's a nice point . The shop say I will not be charged for cusyom fees.
Now place for pictures.Let me the time to copy everything. But first impression. It's a quality product its nice and really feel nice.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Pyro,

a nice kitty. I can't wait for your experience with this infotainment, it looks nice.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts