Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone from Pretoria.

Got my V40 CC T4 Manual two days ago, and am absolutely crazy about it! I was a little concerned about getting a Volvo, as it is quite a niche market here, but it doesn't matter.

It's a great car. White with the charcoal wheels and black trim looks fantastic.

Glad that there is a forum full of tips and advice to help out and to read other peoples experiences.

Hope the attachment works!

Cheers

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volvo cars Volvo v40

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Ah, very nice. Welcome to the community.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone from Pretoria.

Got my V40 CC T4 Manual two days ago, and am absolutely crazy about it! I was a little concerned about getting a Volvo, as it is quite a niche market here, but it doesn't matter.

It's a great car. White with the charcoal wheels and black trim looks fantastic.

Glad that there is a forum full of tips and advice to help out and to read other peoples experiences.

Hope the attachment works!

Cheers

View attachment 530

Ja Flippie bru- we be here too

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Flippie, Congratulations and welcome to the Volvo Family. I got my T3 Excel with sport pack 7 months ago and still love it each and everyday.
Just surprising to see so few on the road though. just confirms that South Africans are very brand conscious, Audi, BMW & Mercedes. Glad I went for the Volvo though.
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
@Flippie welcome and nice motor...looks a little hard core with the black trim against the white paintwork...in R-design too. In Contrast to @VoodooBob's car, two completely different show cars for the V40 in SA to me. DC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.