Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested...wherever you are in the world...does your car visit the dealer more frequently than every four months...that's a lot of Volvo data not to be sniffed at. I can't fault my car at 38k miles in his first year, but I'd love to know what other big hitters are out there mileage wise and squeezing any niggles? There's gotta be some mid 2012 platers out there on the fringes!?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I also don't travel a lot, my is now a year old, and only had 9500km on the clock. I also cycle to work, cutting my kilometers also on the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have had this car for 14months and just done 41,000miles.
No problems until weekend just gone when I could not use centre rear seat belt, it has jammed and will not release.
Will need visit to dealer........

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm interested...wherever you are in the world...does your car visit the dealer more frequently than every four months...that's a lot of Volvo data not to be sniffed at. I can't fault my car at 38k miles in his first year, but I'd love to know what other big hitters are out there mileage wise and squeezing any niggles? There's gotta be some mid 2012 platers out there on the fringes!?
Hi Darren,
My R design D3 was registered in late December 2013 (My car, but used for work) I have 5000 miles on the clock so far and climbing, the D3 gets better by the day, the only issue I have is the bumper paint problem.:mad:
I rate the D3 engine as being relatively quick, economical and very smooth.
Also the sound track is very pleasant.:)
Ray the Brake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.