Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received notice (Wednesday) that my car has arrived at the dealer's.
Earlier in the week, they had intimated a delivery late in the week, and suggested a pick up could be on Tuesday.
They have now asked what time would suit of Tuesday. I've responded and asked for an earlier collect5ion.
Is this unreasonable?
:dodgy:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'd go by their time scale, it'll be worth the wait. Anyway, you wouldn't want them to rush the PDI and do a half arsed job.

You'll be driving her soon enough, and the wait will be but a distant memory.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Went down to Lipscomb's Canterbury yesterday to see my car. They really protect them well for transit, I live on The Isle of Sheppey and see all the new cars being delivered from the continent and beyond, apart from Audi the rest don't see to be protected at all, Citroen,Peugeot, Seat,Skoda, and VW. They are raced from the docks down to the waiting point at about 60 MPH!
Thank you to Sean for looking after me, Volvo seem to be doing really well with the V40 judging from the number of new ones they had there. Still 11 days to go, if I survive the wait.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Went down to Lipscomb's Canterbury yesterday to see my car. They really protect them well for transit, I live on The Isle of Sheppey and see all the new cars being delivered from the continent and beyond, apart from Audi the rest don't see to be protected at all, Citroen,Peugeot, Seat,Skoda, and VW. They are raced from the docks down to the waiting point at about 60 MPH!
Thank you to Sean for looking after me, Volvo seem to be doing really well with the V40 judging from the number of new ones they had there. Still 11 days to go, if I survive the wait.
It's well worth the wait worm. Enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.