Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. I just picked up a v40 off of a used car lot for <US$2000. I think I did alright. Granted, the car did need a little work (altogether ran me ~US$600), and it quite possibly could use a little more, which I'll be posting about in another thread on this site. Since purchasing the car, I've heard less than enthusiastic things about this particular year and model's reputation, but I'm hopeful that I won't be falling victim to some of the typical concerns that have popped up for this car. Anyway, its silver and pretty, has brand new tires and brakes/rotors and it's fairly well-suited to my needs. 144k miles.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Just FYI, this forum is aimed at the drivers of the new V40 that starting selling in 2012 (but is not available in the US), so you might not be finding that many answers to your specific questions.

Apart from that, the old V40 is a great car too and you will have a great time with it :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.