Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now counting the days until October 25th when I receive delivery of my new car.

The car of choice is a D4 R-Design Lux Nav in black with winter pack, premium sound system & sports kit. I chose the sports kit due to the rear tinted windows.

I cannot wait for the car to arrive now but would most interested in anyone else's experiences with the D4 especially realistic mpg figures.

I look forward to your replies

·
Registered
945 Posts
So how many days is it then?

I expect a update/count down each day ;0)

I only get 38mpg out of my d4.but I do not drive it for economy but for fun so hold on to revs etc. I have found it a little lacking on low down torque but once the turbo is would up 1500 revs is goes well.

I have not seen a Rdesign in black yet and so look forward to seeing pictures

·
Registered
16 Posts
I drive about 500 business miles a week, after about 3 weeks its looking like around 46 mpg of mostly rural and B-road driving. It depends on how much hooning about you do as between 30-60 in third round the twisties the D4 is hard to catch.

·
Registered
16 Posts
update, I am of for a couple of days holidays, so for the sake of science I drove like my granny for eighty miles today, all b-road and town driving no motorways, and the D4 returned 58 mpg. Just shows what you can do with no schedules or appointments to keep.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the delay in replying.

56 days! And I cannot wait, I have lost all looks on my existing civic since ordering in May!! So cannot wait now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts