Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just took delivery of a new D4 (190) R Design on Monday and over the moon with the car.
I've switched from VW and so glad I went down the Volvo route instead of the VW or Audi.

The car is so smooth and well built it seems even better than the test drive (mind you, that was 12 weeks ago).

I've been taking it easy all week and running in ECO mode and wonder if anyone knows if they get a "low beep" when the eco level reaches certain points?

I doesn't seem to do it in any other mode and there are no alerts or messages in the TFT and trying to read through the owners manual to see if I can find it there but not found it yet.

Lots to learn still about the new car.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
175 Posts
I definitely don't get any beeps from my dash to do with economy (and I regularly do journeys at less than 20mpg average, so I should've experienced it by now!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got the sat nav and its also an automatic.
I thought I'd sorted it when I noticed a warning message about a door the other day and noticed the beep had gone when the message had gone, so I thought I was having a "doh" moment.
However, heard it again yesterday when there was definitely no warning messages.
So I'm still trying to nail it down and will keep you informed.
Got a long day on the road today so I'll see how often I hear it.

Thanks for the replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.