Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently took delivery of my biarritz blue v40 t4 after a three months wait, been a silent reader since then, it's quite a looker and am happy with the way it drives. On the down side, the city safety cover rattles on uneven surface and also my paint on the rear bumper is peeling. Going to send it in the dealer next week. Anyone else in this forum has a T4? Would be glad to exchange notes.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a 6 month old T3 in Biarritz blue and as you say a cracking colour! (needs to be kept clean though) Very pleased all round with the performance/handling although it makes its first real visit to the dealer in a couple of days for a rattle that has developed somewhere around the passenger side door pillar. No peeling paint yet!

Hoping to Polestar upgrade it to a T4 next year! :p

Enjoy yours!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I've got a T4, upgraded with Polestar. Like you guys, I'm very pleased with both looks and performance, although she also rattles on uneven surfaces. Luckily no paint peeling in my case.

Nice colour you have chosen. Enjoy your ride!
I am glad that other drivers are also reporting the rattles on uneven surfaces. Would like to send all the issues listed here on the forum to Head office in Sweden and get some feedback. They they know about all the issues and what are they doing to rectify them. :huh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I also have a V40 T4, and the paint has a bubble which will soon peel off in the rear bumper, where it joins the left rear side of the car.

If I get the money will upgrade with Polestar. The car accelerates decently, but definitely can use more punch (especially in first gear).

The other issue I got is the USB doesn´t work. Only charges the device, but won´t send the files to the radio.

Aside from that, happy with the car. Comfortable, handles well, nice design, and Volvo Safety.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Would like to send all the issues listed here on the forum to Head office in Sweden and get some feedback. They they know about all the issues and what are they doing to rectify them. :huh:
Good idea! Maybe create a thread and collect them all in one place, before writing e-mail?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just collected my now rattle free (for now anyway!) T3 from the garage.

The noise turned out to be a rattling front passenger door latch!

Had a S60 D2 as a courtesy car....happy to have my V40 back!:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.