·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Hello from South Africa, welcome to the board

Reactions: jonfromwales

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome. I ordered my V40 SE Lux D2 Powershift (nav) two weeks ago. Gotta wait til October. What is your wait like?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome. I ordered my V40 SE Lux D2 Powershift (nav) two weeks ago. Gotta wait til October. What is your wait like?
Hi, Ive been told 8 to 10 weeks max but he is going to check the order update for me at the end of next week and give me a provisional date for expected delivery, so fingers crossed it will be within the 8/10 week period.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi, Ive been told 8 to 10 weeks max but he is going to check the order update for me at the end of next week and give me a provisional date for expected delivery, so fingers crossed it will be within the 8/10 week period.
Nice. I'm hoping mine isn't later than October as my current bathtub needs MOT in November and I hope to flog it before then!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sounds the same as mine. I bet they're coming over on the same train!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well having thought my car status on the my Volvo web site was going to be stuck on ordered forever, I'ts finally in PRODUCTION ........
Fingers crossed that they hurry up and get in on a fast boat to the UK as the wait is killing me, I have no idea how long they stay in production before it changes to being transported to dealer, or how long that will take. It's all ifs and buts lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.