Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At some point I am going to have to put the dogs in the boot, so far I am managing to hold off!
Has anybody found a decent high sided boot liner that doesn't involve putting holes in my car or using Velcro, the glue melts under the Spanish sun.
I have seen several makes that look great but as yet they aren't making them for the v40.
Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have now located a boot liner, made by company in uk. They have just added v40 to their list of cars. Am waiting to receive it so as yet can't tell you if it's as good as it looks.
Downside is I will be able to put dogs in my beautiful car!
Am new to using forums so don't know if I can put manufacturers name in?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Under the V40 accessories there is a mud guard boot liner, that covers the whole boot, if I remember correctly, there is a dog sitting in the open boot on the picture

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Volvo do make a boot liner I have one in my xc70, but it requires putting holes in the side of the boot. Ok in the big estate but not in my beautiful new baby!! This is the first non estate car I've had and I am way to in love to put holes in. Oh how sad am I.
Boot buddy, haven't got it yet but looks ideal. Will update further when I receive it.
Anybody else had to put their dogs in?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So my boot buddy has arrived and after a bit of faffing, we put it together before trying to put in the car,it needs putting together in the car, we finally got it in. It is made of a rigid plastic, so no need to attach it to anything. It is completely free standing and covers all of the carpeted area of the boot, and a little more! It just needs a little bit of a trim to get the perfect fit. Would recommend a non slip mat to go in the bottom otherwise your dogs or shopping will be sliding around. As it still needs a bit of a trim the dogs have still not been in. Think I can keep them out until the new year and keep my lovely car clean a little longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.