Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to modify, retrofit or build solutions to my V40. But I'm a bit out of ideas, maybe you can help ;)
What I have done or thought about:
  • Subwoofer install
  • Front camera, rear camera, iphone mirroring
  • Illuminated cup holders (working on it slowly)
  • Dynamic/sequencial mirror blinker/turn signal (thinking of it, but waiting for a updated version from a Chinese manufacturer)
  • Approach lights turn on when unlocking (not possible by default, had some ideas to modify the car/key, but seems it is not working out)
  • Apple CarPlay (currently not really possible, these few solutions out there are not working that good)
  • Thor / LED headlights retrofit (well it is expensive for sure, but you will also have to go to Poland or fly the guy in as wiring and programming is needed)

So any cool ideas to modify or retrofit are welcome :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Not sure which V40 engine you have, but do you intend to upgrade the exhaust / fit a lip spoiler / roof spoiler, more sporty rims along those lines?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure which V40 engine you have, but do you intend to upgrade the exhaust / fit a lip spoiler / roof spoiler, more sporty rims along those lines?
Manual D2 2.0l R-Design. Not so into tuning the engine itself but more of comfort and looks tuning.
Any recommendations where to look at spoilers and exhausts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts