Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi have figured out all of my sensus connected features (I think!) other than the built in hard drive, it says in the manual that you simply put a cd in, click on HDD in media and then copy to HDD, I can get to the last stage of this process but can't seem to find the copy option.

Any ideas would be gratefully received

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi have figured out all of my sensus connected features (I think!) other than the built in hard drive, it says in the manual that you simply put a cd in, click on HDD in media and then copy to HDD, I can get to the last stage of this process but can't seem to find the copy option.

Any ideas would be gratefully received
I'm in the same situation, I don't seem to be able to get any options up when I click 'OK' when in the HDD menu, even though it's described in the Sensus manual :-S I'm going to try putting a disc of mp3's is and/or a USB stick to see if that makes a difference, but if that doesn't work I'll mention it to the dealer when it goes in for its 3,000 mile check up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I did a test using a few mp3s on a USB stick and was able to copy the files to the HDD. Still no success using a music CD so that may not be possible. I'll enquire next time I go to the dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On 2016 model V40 I have already imported albums to the HDD via the USB so individual bands or artist have their own folder.
How does one import a further single album to the artist's folder?
They appear to create their own further root folder under the title of the album.
I am obviously doing something wrong, but what.
I always import via the USB slot in the armrest.
Rod Finnis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.