Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - My D2 R Design (Titanium Grey, Tinted Windows, Park assist) is ready to be collected on Saturday, it's actually at the dealer now but I hand my current car back on Saturday so it all ties in well...anyway... I went down to the dealers last night after hours to see if I could see it. I could see only 1 D2 R design Titanium Grey with Tint and Park Assist but this one had Nav or High Performance 7" screen.. is there any instance when they over spec the car by mistake and you get something like this for no extra charge...? maybe I'm wrong and my Nav-less R Design was tucked away somewhere, I don't mind either way, but it's always nice to get something for nothing. Cheers....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sadly it's (very!) unlikely that your car will arrive with a higher spec than what was ordered.

I suspect the car you saw was either someone else's order or a dealer demonstrator.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm not sure about your case, but mine came with NAV though I requested without.
It was due to some defective device in radio tuner that comes without NAV version.
My dealer then offered us to replace it with NAV system with no extra charge, just at the time production of my order began.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the car. No Nav but I don't care because the car is an absolute gem...! Big smile on my face driving it. I'm stepping out of a 2010 e class and I feel I'm in a better car. Taut, comfortable, nippy, stylish and full of tech.... I am delighted.....!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts