Volvo V40 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did the last bits last week. Painted the diffuser in gloss black and vinyl wrapped the silk metal around the windows in gloss black too. Now I need to find new exhaust tips

Skickat från min SM-G986B via Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Did the last bits last week. Painted the diffuser in gloss black and vinyl wrapped the silk metal around the windows in gloss black too. Now I need to find new exhaust tips

Wow man! You did an awesome job! Looking beautiful!
Did you buy black mirror caps, or did you wrap them black?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow man! You did an awesome job! Looking beautiful!
Did you buy black mirror caps, or did you wrap them black?

Thank you! Very happy with the results, The trim looks original black now. I Bought black caps for the mirrors.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you! Very happy with the results, The trim looks original black now. I Bought black caps for the mirrors.

You literally got one of the most beautiful customized V40's now mate! Beautiful spoiler, panoroof and everything blacked out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Actually after all I'm pretty happy with my blacked out window trims and mirrors. As you can see on following photo I took 3 says ago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Why would you buy new exhaust tips?
Have a look here: Exhaust tip removal
I used this black paint from Foliatec, really good stuff. After one year the paint is still in perfect condition.
Want bigger and cleaner as the road salt here in sweden har destroyed the chrome. Not a bit fan of black tips im sorry

21 - 28 of 28 Posts