Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my ex-demonstrator V40 Nav SE Lux last Tuesday and in general I am very impressed.

I think I may have a minor climate control glitch. When setting the climate control the temperatures displayed are underlined to the side(s) of the car to which the temperatures apply.

Once set the underlines do not disappear. Is this normal? If not, any thoughts on how to fix it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've not got my V40 yet but with my V50 if you press the temperature control button in it wil underline the left, then the right and then both temperatures in sequence so that they can either be adjusted together or independently.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
steveojo69 said:
I've not got my V40 yet but with my V50 if you press the temperature control button in it wil underline the left, then the right and then both temperatures in sequence so that they can either be adjusted together or independently.
Hi,

Thanks for the speedy response - my climate control is behaving as you describe but the underlines remain after changing temperatures and do not disappear. All the videos and images I can find show no underlines, just the temperature digits, so the question is should the underlines disappear after a period of time?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am fairly sure they stay underlined on my V50, I will check on the commute to work tomorrow and report back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The lines under the temperatures do not disappear on my V50.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks for your responses - much appreciated and it's good to know that this aspect of the car is behaving how it should.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
techwatcher
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing