Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D2, arrived on 3rd dec ...
Already two times the clock has gone behind, first it was a month ago it was turned hour and more behind, today morning 15min.
Has anyone had same problems?

Other faults:
Alarm system malfunction appears on dashboard during driving, has appeared twice.
Car key not responding when opening doors, after opening door manually and engaged the the car fault dissapeard.

·
Registered
214 Posts
No it's a clock bug who most people with the V40 get..

Also got it one time. There is a fix for a the dealer.. Software update.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've had my V40 for 4 months now - I think no more than twice has the clock mysteriously jumped back about an hour. It's odd but, as Michel said, the software update should fix it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Anyone else experienced this today in the uk? My clock jumped forward a very random 8hrs 10mins, instead of the usual hr for daylight saving today.

·
452 Posts
London_2012 said:
Anyone else experienced this today in the uk? My clock jumped forward a very random 8hrs 10mins, instead of the usual hr for daylight saving today.
Dear London 2012
I experienced a similar strange phenomenon in Thessaloniki, Greece, today, but with my mobile phone's clock. I was trying to adjust it to dst, and when done, it had jumped some 8 hours forward. A coincidence? something that will be explained in time? who knows?

regards - raytint (Chris)

·
Registered
108 Posts
There is a software bug with the clock which has been fixed if I recall correctly...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Patrickv said:
There is a software bug with the clock which has been fixed if I recall correctly...
i had the same bug problem.

Took it to dealer and there is a software update to correct it and it has been fine ever since

Volvo154

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Software update and problem with clock eliminated.

Guard problem - probably caused by reduced alarm function cause appears always when I have dog on board and have used reduced alarm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts