Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Ordered a R-Design and initially went for the passion red.....until now!! I have changed this to the rebel blue and hope I have made the right choice. I have noticed on these threads that there are a lot of people who have or have ordered the passion red. Is there anyone out there who has the rebel blue or am I currently the only one??? (surely not). Your opinions/thoughts would be appreciated but I thought it would match the instrument dials and console better. Not due to get the car until Feb though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
louisdoberman said:
Hi everyone. Ordered a R-Design and initially went for the passion red.....until now!! I have changed this to the rebel blue and hope I have made the right choice. I have noticed on these threads that there are a lot of people who have or have ordered the passion red. Is there anyone out there who has the rebel blue or am I currently the only one??? (surely not). Your opinions/thoughts would be appreciated but I thought it would match the instrument dials and console better. Not due to get the car until Feb though.
As an owner of a vibrant copper V40 I applaud your decision to stand out from the crowd :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Mike
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing