Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much deliberation we decided on the V40 D2 Powershift R-Design.

White
Options :
Cruise Control
Xenium Pack
Winter Pack
Heated Rear Seats

The Winter pack forced the addition of the Rain-Sensing wipers, I wanted them anyway but to me it would make sense to just include them in the pack if it's a forced option ....

Delivery in September - It may well arrive in August, but might as well wait for plate change in Sept.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just been called , my D2 has arrived at the dealer 2 months ahead of schedule. Its due to them finishing off orders before the Summer break. Going to go take a look at it now ....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check

Wow, that was rather fast! We ordered in late May and we have a few weeks to wait yet!
I placed the order on the 25th May. It was with all the toys we wanted so was a custom build. If you placed around the same time, I would check with your dealer to see if they are expecting an imminent arrival ...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stuck

I'm actually stuck in a quandary now. I wanted the car delivered around the time of the plate change, so that I get a 63 date of first reg on it, for future value etc.

New plate bragging rights won't be there as I am transferring a custom plate onto it anyway.

Now though, I know it's there. It's mine, I want it, but now my wife is being mean and has told me I have to stop being a spoilt brat and wait it out as we originally planned.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yay

Wife relented:heart:! It's being booked in and will be ready for delivery on 16th July (I chose this date for my own reasons)

Countdown reduced from 68 days to 20 days!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ours (my wife's!) is due on 2nd July to the dealer, the paperwork is in to sign as of today so it could well be only a few more days of waiting :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts