Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone re mapped there v40 D2 and was wondering if its worth it, had most of my cars remapped and the torque was always amazing so I'm thinking of getting it done, i love the D2 and the fuel consumption, but think its lacking on torque. I'm not to fussed on losing mpg.
Thanks Ray

·
Registered
46 Posts
Would this still be covered by warranty? I see a few different places that say it is, other say it's not.

It's an important question for those of us who bought on finance :p

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
You guys aren't mentioning where in the world you are :)

But almost in all cases if you do anything unofficially to your car, you will void the warranty. Polestar is the only software upgrade you can do that won't affect your warranty. If you are lucky and stay in Germany (and maybe 1 or 2 other close by countries), Heico is approved by Volvo there, but nowhere else.

On the other hand, you can do to your Volvo whatever you want, loose your warranty, and Volvo won't mind, as they don't have to fix your car on their account, as you have to pay for the bill, so in fact they score and still smile.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Voodoo is Heico Supported in the UK?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.