Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm looking for a dashcam that I can get professionally installed, one that fits flush to the screen and looks like it was there from the factory.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi all,
I'm looking for a dashcam that I can get professionally installed, one that fits flush to the screen and looks like it was there from the factory.
Any suggestions?
I've fitted a similar camera to yauwera's above, but I also installed an optional rear facing camera that was available with it. See this post: LINK

·
Registered
2017, D2, LS, PAP, LED, CW, NAV, PA, RC
13 Posts
I've implemented the Blackvue which video is quite sharp. It helped ones as a part of investigation.

·
Registered
30 Posts
What do you think of the quality of recordings with the SinoSmart cam?
My front facing camera is pretty good quality - but it doesn't record/display speed info like a Nextbase or similar. The rear facing one isn't as good - when I bought the two cameras together, a HD rear one wasn't available. They've updated the package now and you can opt for a HD rear camera. I'll try and upload some clips to show what I mean...

·
Registered
17 Posts
My front facing camera is pretty good quality - but it doesn't record/display speed info like a Nextbase or similar. The rear facing one isn't as good - when I bought the two cameras together, a HD rear one wasn't available. They've updated the package now and you can opt for a HD rear camera. I'll try and upload some clips to show what I mean...
Thanks. I like the look of the front facing cam because it looks factory fitted.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been thinking about a dashcam, mainly because fender-benders are so commonplace in Greece, but it seems a little pointless when we are all confined to the house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts