Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am looking at getting some Disk Brakes for my V40 - 2.0ltre R-Design unfortunely I bought some from Euro Car Parts but they don't have the images of the discs just the information, I used one of the threads on here to find out what size I would need but unfortunately it came without the bolt hole.

does anyone know what the Volvo product code is for the disc brakes I need? the ones I ordered where 278mm product number on euro car parts is 104660749

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi David,

For my side, I also have a V40 D3 R-design, year 2014.
So my front disc are 320 mm diameter.
And I cross the same issue, the hole for little screw missed on Brembo disc.
It's not a problem, this screw is just here to maintain the disc when you remove the whell, but is useless for braking action.
That's now 3 years I drive without this screw, no problem! and even not a notice of my dealer when he makes the maintenance service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All
Please assist with below.
I have a Volvo D2 V40, I had noticed that it is showing message "DTSC Service Required" and also the ABS light is on.
Where can I start to trouble for this error message and is it safe to drive it

·
Registered
698 Posts
DTSC is what other manufacturers may call ESP; it requires ASBS to be working. If there's an ABS problem then ESP/DTSC will inevitably be disabled.
You need that investigating , diagnosing and rectifying by someone with the appropriate code reader and abilities.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts