Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone know the manufacturer of these nice alloy wheels? I had seen them in netherland at a volvo meeting for 2-3weeks, also briefly talked with the owner (he cames from belgium) , but forgot the name from the wheels:frown2:

the wheels was mounted on a v40...

thx for help

Henry

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello,

Does anyone know the manufacturer of these nice alloy wheels? I had seen them in netherland at a volvo meeting for 2-3weeks, also briefly talked with the owner (he cames from belgium) , but forgot the name from the wheels:frown2:

thx for help

Henry
These are Polestar wheels - Volvo performance partner.
I think they are called 5-V Spoke.
I have seen them in all silver colour, and the diamond cut type (half black/ half silver where machined).

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello,

thx for help

Henry
Yup polestar but you can get replicas of them

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi,

ok, thank you guys!

I thought the polestar is only available in 19 inches... not in 18inch! then I'll see where I can get them..

thx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thats what I thought as well. Only 19" for the V40.
Looking at the Polestar badge it doesn't look like the one that is normally on the Volvo set, should be off set I thought.
May be these are the replica's??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts