Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that the gap between the doors are uneven? This result in gaps for the rubber seal aswell. This is only relevant for the drivers side. Right hand driving... I thought this was because the car had been arranged after minor crash, but it looked similar on a brand new v40, only the black ones tho... Hmm, will ask the dealer if they can fix this.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front driverside (left) side

Front right

Back passanger side

Would think it should be even on both sides.

·
446 Posts
Do not worry kidu ! I have noticed same dissimilarities on my car as well. The front gap of the bonnet (vertically to the car axis) was uneven, two millimeters on the right side, almost three on the left. I asked them and they fixed it. Also, as in your piscture, the aliminum trims (Momentum) around the door glasses were not on the same level, at least the upper part. Less than a millimeter, but it shows on a dark colour. And I also had this idea about a crash, but nothing like this was true. Had the car checked for alignment, and it was more than OK. Also, nothing else shows that smthng might have happened in the past. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
raytint
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing