Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think I can honestly say that in all the cars I've ever had I've never used the mirror on the back of the drivers sun shade. I'm sure some of my previous cars may have had them and I didn't even notice

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think most guys don't really use mirrors. Maybe except only one time in the morning before heading out, and that's it.

Or maybe I'm just a slacker and not dandy. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Mine are centred on both sides of the car with lights when the flap opens. Aren't they all the same?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I just had to go outside and check. My mirrors are in the same place on both shades (just reversed). When sitting in the centre of the seat on both sides I can only see half my face so have to adjust my position to see my whole face (and it is not worth the effort!!!).
OldCroc

·
Registered
382 Posts

Third attempt to get picture to display!

Both shades identical, centred just flipped!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm not in the car right now to try it but if I wanted to use it I wouldn't be driving? Can't you move your neck a little?

·
Registered
132 Posts
So just checked out drivers and passenger mirrors in my LHD, the passenger mirror is definately for looking at any kids in the back! The drivers isn't quite so off set, but I do have my seat quite close, it was a little too scary!
I am guessing it's to make it difficult for all you blokes to have a shave on the way to work in the morning:dodgy::D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.