Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

For the last week or so I have had intermittent "not available" warnings on my driver support systems. These are not affecting all of the systems all of the time. However this evening a message flashed up with "collision warning service required", on restarting the engine this had cancelled to shortly be replaced by "lane keeping aid service required". Has anyone had this happen to them, and if so is it a trip back to the dealer? :huh:

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Both of these systems rely on the optics in the binacle at the top of the windscreen ahead of the rear view mirror. Check that the area of windscreen with the cameras is clean, but still take it to a dealer for a check over.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
An update for anyone who is interested-
Stage 1) Volvo made aware at 12.5k service; system update completed. Unfortunately on the way home it became apparent that this hadn't worked leading to,
Stage 2) Another trip to the garage. Another "different" system update. Unfortunately on the way home it became apparent that this hadn't worked leading to,
Stage 3) Volvo have had the car for approximately one week. The problem has been referred to head office.
Hopefully I'll get the car back soon as I miss it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts