Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - looking for some help if possible. My car is a 2018. The drivers door switch panel that operates the windows and mirrors has stopped working. All the other windows are working from their respective door switch, but nothing can be operated from the drivers door. I have had the door card off and I cannot see anything obvious. I have checked voltage on the three pin plug - I have 7volts on one pin, 2.4 volts on one pin and earth on one pin. Does anyone know if that's correct? Or has anyone else experienced this problem before? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sounds like you may need a new panel, if its a 2018 your just out of warranty but its worth trying to get it replaced under warranty being you're only just out assuming they don't notice the door card being off already.

·
Registered
2017 R Design D2
405 Posts
as above... go in with a sad face, and express your dissatisfaction with the quality of a premium brand and its just possible you'll get some goodwill gesture out of the frankly useless HQ :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Had a complete ignition barrel once on a 4 year old V70 which came in at around £400 and they agreed to pay, it's worth the punt, worse case you'll be back where you started.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts