Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I was planning to get my D3 engine chipped.
Before i give it a go i want to place a bigger intercooler,
someone know how big it is?:huh:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi Pino,

Firstly, welcome to the site! Now get some pics up so that we can have a look at your V40 :)

With regards to your question, It looks like Polestar might be able to do a remap for your engine. Although its not listed on their site, they do have a tune for the D3 in the XC60, XC70 and XC90. If you do go with Polestar you'll keep your warranty intact, and with a new car that is very important.

I wouldn't even consider changing the intercooler until your warranty is finished.

Cheers

Marc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marc said:
Hi Pino,

Firstly, welcome to the site! Now get some pics up so that we can have a look at your V40 :)

With regards to your question, It looks like Polestar might be able to do a remap for your engine. Although its not listed on their site, they do have a tune for the D3 in the XC60, XC70 and XC90. If you do go with Polestar you'll keep your warranty intact, and with a new car that is very important.

I wouldn't even consider changing the intercooler until your warranty is finished.

Cheers

Marc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Pino
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing