Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Volvo V40 D3 Polar+ Sport | 2019
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought some extra ambient lights from china to put in the door pockets. They are wireless and controlled by a remote. Installation was easy! Just stick in the metal strip and the light will hang on to it with the build in magnets. They detach easy so you can charge them. Once charged the will last 40 hours! So they will last 1 or 2 months ?

Really happy with the result. They really compliment the allready build in ambient light. I have ordered and installed the rear ambient light that goes in the headliner. Found it on eBay for 20 euro. Plug and play and 100% worth it!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
nice colour, it always bugged me that the pocket lights colour couldn't be changed to match the ambient lighting.

Reactions: Stealth

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have bought some extra ambient lights from china to put in the door pockets. They are wireless and controlled by a remote. Installation was easy! Just stick in the metal strip and the light will hang on to it with the build in magnets. They detach easy so you can charge them. Once charged the will last 40 hours! So they will last 1 or 2 months ?

Really happy with the result. They really compliment the allready build in ambient light. I have ordered and installed the rear ambient light that goes in the headliner. Found it on eBay for 20 euro. Plug and play and 100% worth it!
you have a link To product? I myself was thinking about installing ledstrip without much illumination a bit olike mercedes blue led strips. There are some nice oints to attach in the dashboard mid centre across the width of car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You've done a great job! I have recently watched many videos about decorating the car interior and installing additional lighting. I liked your idea with magnetic light bulbs. My car already has several LED strips from Vont Smart Light Strip. They illuminate the space under my feet, and I would like to install something on the ceiling or in my pockets. By the way, do you have any problems with charging them? It seems to me inconvenient to constantly remember that it is necessary to charge several light bulbs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts