Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the day when I received my V40. Snowy roads did not call for the proper driving experience, but its winter performance looks promising. Will have a 900 km trip to a customer on Wednesday, so will let you know my thoughts by then. Will also upload some pics of detachable towbar, Garmin/Volvo satnav and shimmer graphite trim, which have not been shown here before as far as I am concerned? Some might find it useful. Meanwhile, just a single pic of the car, right after pick-up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats,
Looking forward to see more pics of the detachable towbar.

/glennteg

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congratulations on your new car, but not the best weather to take it for a drive. Did you remember to get a ice scraper from the dealer?
I got one, in transparent plastic, and it fits in the door pocket :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations lvpete,
Beautiful car but terrible weather we have here in DK. I hope you enjoy it. My V40 should arrive beginning of next week and luckily weather seems to getting warmer during the weekend. Enjoy your 900Kms trip (i would) :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congratulations, lvpete. I envy your snow! One can even see the flakes travelling in the air on the Biarritz Blue of the car ! And this Blue looks different than mine, which is the same of course! Enjoy !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations - the car looks great, but the snow looks bad! We were supposed to get snow in England, but now they have changed their minds and it will be rain and +10C tomorrow. I get my car tomorrow!!!!

-------------------
Spec on order - V40 SE T3 Nav - Passion Red - TFT Display - Rear Park Assist - winter pack

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice color combination..

Congratulations with you're new V40..
Wish you many safe kilometers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
MichelR
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing