Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, impatiently waiting for my first Volvo to arrive by early Feb. It's a V40 CC D2 Livstyl, with T-tec interior in Flamenco red, styling kit included.

Huge upgrade for me after driving around in a Peugeot 206 for 10 years and with all the options out there it was a very tough decision, so hoping I made the right choice!
It's gonna be a long wait undoubtedly, happy to read about the adventures of other happy owners in the meantime.

Safe trips everyone!
Erin

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have the flamenco Red, I just love the colour. Great to have you on board.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. Quite exciting indeed!
Glad you still love the colour neilp, I'm generally not that "bold" (my previous car was dark blue) but I couldn't resist that shiny burgundy beauty I saw at the dealer's. Still a bit concerned it might be a bit over the top with the styling kit, but I think it compliments the cross country after all.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations on your order ErinVolvo, its a good choice and you'll be very pleased when it arrives. I collected my flamenco red CC last weekend and its been a joy to drive. The colour naming scheme sounds more over the top than the actual view, its quite nice. Just have to wait till Feb arrives :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for reminding me how good it looks divedarren, I'll look at this picture whenever in doubt! :)
I see you didn't opt for the side scuff plates, I think it might give it a sportier look. Anyway, that's the main issue with the long wait, it gives you too much time to think about all those options again and again. I bet once it's delivered the thinking stops and it's all about enjoying the ride! Cheers!

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah I did not want to pay the extra quid for the side skids, but on hindsight I wish I did now. Will squirrel away some savings and make it my new year project :) Looking forward to seeing your collection day photos in Feb and reading about your first drive experiences, congratulations :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah I did not want to pay the extra quid for the side skids, but on hindsight I wish I did now. Will squirrel away some savings and make it my new year project :) Looking forward to seeing your collection day photos in Feb and reading about your first drive experiences, congratulations :)
I insisted on getting the body kit as a gift after rejecting everything else the dealer suggested (never going to fit a spare tire by myself and if the alarm went off I'd probably get a heart attack before I could do anything else) :)
If you can wait till February before you add them, I'll upload some photos to help you make up your mind. Looks so good anyway!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.