Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have two questions.
I have noticed that the door seal on the front driver's door appears to have collapsed in the area just about where the driver's head is. This is the spongy seal on the door aperture rather than the door itself and the collapsed area runs for about 6 inches along the seal. Had it back to the dealer who said it was faulty and changed it but the new one is exactly the same!!! Anyone else notice this?

The road noise is VERY obtrusive - especially on re-surfaced roads where they have done the re-surfacing known as Bandaging. Does anyone else notice the road noise? (I have Bridgestones.)
Thanks for any responses.
OldCroc

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nor me, I thought the road noise was vastly reduced from my Nissan Note. The concrete parts of the A180 into Grimsby are now quiet enough for me to hear the radio. Mine is fitted with Continentals

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nor me, I thought the road noise was vastly reduced from my Nissan Note. The concrete parts of the A180 into Grimsby are now quiet enough for me to hear the radio. Mine is fitted with Continentals
I have looked up the noise rating for the Bridgestones and it is not great. The Michelins are better but will cost me about £600 to change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.