Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these in my garage the other day - no longer have a V40 so happy to sell to somebody who has Think I paid about £55 for them so happy to sell them for £30. Very good condition, used for about 2 years really only on drivers side so in very good condition. Rear ones like new. I had them in all year round as they look better and are more robust than the carpet mats you get with the car. Please message me if interested. thanks

·
Registered
779 Posts
Whereabouts are you and can you post a picture please to show the condition?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi there. am in Bedforshire. yes will dig them out and post pics. passenger and 2 rear mats basically as new. will check drivers side and post pics asap

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whereabouts are you and can you post a picture please to show the condition?

pics attached!

in really good condition, rears never been used, mostly drivers side with a little wear, have gathered a bit of dust as been sat in garage but will be cleaned up before posting.

Postage will be £8 by MyHermes tracked, can send by a different service if required but this is probably the cheapest tracked service you can go for.

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
I've had a set since new (to avoid tramping snowy feet all over the carpet), and I must say they are a very good addition. They have raised rims, so that any water is contained and they clip nicely and firmly to the little mounting buttons on the floor. They get added and removed with the winter wheels and tyres.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi
Just bought a v40 and stumbled on your post, i would like to buy your mats, you can contact me on 07981380944,
Thanks
David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts