Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since the all new Volvo V40 was introduced to the public, the car has been my dream car. I've studied everything about the car, read reviews, your Forum and watched clips presented by Volvo Car Corporation - including
. I could picture myself being that guy in the product presentation film driving about in the car.

Now my dream came true. I bought used, less than year old V40 D2 Momentum in beautiful titanium gray (my favorite color). It's fitted with so many cool features such as the gorgeous digital combined instrument panel, 7" display in the center stack, Bluetooth, fuel driven additional heater, both rear and front parking aid (park assist pilot) and reversing camera, Volvo on Call, Led mood-lighting (front and rear) and two sets of low rolling resistance tires (the studded winter set being mandatory by law and summer tyres being the original wheels). The V40 equipped with the D2 engine was selected the winter car of the year 2013 in our country by a magazine called Tekniikan Maailma (i.e. the "World of Technology") and now I know why. It is perfect in every way, I love it! Every morning it is waiting for me preheated both engine and passenger compartment - even when it's -24 Celsius outside, that was the case just last week. Active bending Xenon beams light my road to work when I leave early in the morning.

Looking forward to many years of happy and safe kilometers behind the wheel of my V40. I'm honored to join your forum. :thumbup: :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Wow! Now that's what I call a high spec vehicle. I also agree that you've picked the right colour too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.