Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Where a outs in Yorkshire are you...remember as well as being the best county, it is also the biggest.

What are your thought on the D4 after the fr, was the fr a 140 or 170 (assuming it was a mk2 oil burner)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where a outs in Yorkshire are you...remember as well as being the best county, it is also the biggest.

What are your thought on the D4 after the fr, was the fr a 140 or 170 (assuming it was a mk2 oil burner)
Hi from Leeds area. The FR was the 170 so performance pretty similar. The D4 is a lot more softer and a more comfortable ride. The winter pack is great on these icy mornings which although the FR came with a windscreen booster was not as good as the heated windscreen and booster that the Volvo has.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's where you live

I live in Leicestershire and we have the best curries in the country !!
Melton Mowbray Pork Pies, Stilton, & King Richards body..................
So we are the DEADcentre of the universe:angel:
Oh and I forgot to mention, running water & electricity:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey Ray! I was born in Hugglescote next to Coalville. Have lived in Whitwick, Greenhill (the private bit) and both daughters live in Leicester and work at the Royal.

I'll be moving back there when I retire (a while yet), probably to Kibworth Harcourt area.

Leicestershire is a great County, often overlooked in the rush North or South!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ugghh! John Smith! P**s 'o' the north! Horrible stuff. One thing that definitely isn't good from Yorkshire!

The good news is that Burton-on-Trent isn't far a way and marstons always travels well uphill!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Tetley never traveled we'll out of Leeds, it was best in the town hall tavern.

But it is no longer made there so that is out.

When talking of marsdens, I am a fan of pedigree.

Yorkshire is now the home of the micro brewery, there are 15 in sheffield alone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.