Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

First: I can't speak or write english quite good but i'll try....

I've ordered new V40 D4 geartronic Momentum (I think it's "Momentum" only in Finland and it's the same as EX or Luxury). Extras: Technic 1 -pack ( audio high performance and keyless system), extra-fuel-heater (necessary here in winters). Colour: white. In this car there's 16" alloy wheels and I think they are suitable for with the winter tyres and I'll buy 17" wheels to the summer tyres.

The date I ordered was 6.6.2012 and the salesman told that my V40 will be in Finland at least 10.9.2012.

I can't sleep because my thinkings are in my new Volvo.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Welcome from the Netherlands.

3-4 weeks to go as well. (If there is no more delay :( )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MichelR said:
Welcome from the Netherlands.

3-4 weeks to go as well. (If there is no more delay :( )
Now my order-situation has changed: Today I heard my country Volvo inport manager, that my V40 has been built today at 11.40 a.m.:cool: Volvo dealer's checking systems didn't work so I called to the import manager and I got the answer. He thought my V40 will be in the dealer about 2-3 week later ready to drive to my home. Now I'm very happy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Mr Peeveli said:
MichelR said:
Welcome from the Netherlands.

3-4 weeks to go as well. (If there is no more delay :( )
Now my order-situation has changed: Today I heard my country Volvo inport manager, that my V40 has been built today at 11.40 a.m.:cool: Volvo dealer's checking systems didn't work so I called to the import manager and I got the answer. He thought my V40 will be in the dealer about 2-3 week later ready to drive to my home. Now I'm very happy!
Hieno homma!

Nice to hear that the car will arrive to Finland so soon from the factory. Make sure to tell us what you think about the car when you get it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
See you get you're V40 sooner than me.. So looking forward hear about it..

Still waiting for my V40 to arrive at the dealer.. They told me between 31-8 and 5-9 so hoping for tomorrow.. :)
But then it takes another week to get it ready..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MichelR said:
See you get you're V40 sooner than me.. So looking forward hear about it..

Still waiting for my V40 to arrive at the dealer.. They told me between 31-8 and 5-9 so hoping for tomorrow.. :)
But then it takes another week to get it ready..
My dealer called yesterday: I'll get my V40 friday (7.9.2012)!:cool: It takes only 2 weeks from the factory to the dealer to Finland, I think it's very short time period.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top