Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Hakan and I'm living in the Netherlands. Here are the specifications and pictures of my (lease) V40.

Volvo V40 D2 SUMMUM
Colour: Ice white solid
Interior: leather Vasa espresso blond / blond

Options:

-Intro Pack:
• Adaptive TFT Crystal instrument panel
• RTI. Integrated hard-disk navigation system
• High Perf. Multimedia with 7 inch color display, DVD, USB, Bluetooth
• Rear Park Assist
• Park Assist rear camera
• Gear shift knob with illumination

-Dynamic-line:
• Lowered sports chassis. Includes High Performance roof spoiler
• Dark tinted rear windows
• Power steering with three settings for sensitivity

-Premium Sound Multimedia with 7 "colour display
-Panoramic roof
-Centre Court-centre console
-Electrically-adjustable driver's seat
-12V socket in luggage compartment
-Auto dimming rear-view
-Emergency Spare
-Heated windscreen
-Electric Child Locks
-Interior Air Quality System
-Heated front seats
-Load bed with two levels and shopping bag holder
-Without model and engine indication

Accessories:

-HEICO-front spoiler
-R-Design Rear Diffuser + 2x90 mm round exhausts
-Styling Pack in bodywork colour (only side spoilers)
-18 "Atreus Rims (Glossy Black / Glossy White)
-Sunscreens-rear and rear side windows
-Phone holder
-Glasses Holder
-Luxury-plates

Pictures:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congratulations! Those rims are really cool! Wonder how they are going to look when they get dirty though… The interior is very stylish too. Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't think that white centre console is an option in the UK, looks smart though. Car looks very sharp, hope you're enjoying it.

·
Super Moderator
630 Posts
Styling Kit

Wow, now at least I can picture how I want my car and how it will look when it is done. Looks good.

·
Registered
273 Posts
isn't there a song with a particularly good base line that rings out "I'm sexy and I know it"...in all seriousness, that is a very nice version. I particularly like the front spoiler so, if you could somehow match the R-Design LED's with the outline of the HEICO air splitter (without making it look like Peugeot's LED's) that would be nice...I like the normal horizontal LED's...I just prefer my R-designs!! Great car though, cheers

·
Super Moderator
630 Posts
I haven't seen pictures of any other V40 yet, that has the side and rear wind diffusers on, plus the Heico front spoiler. I am going to add the side and rear diffusers onto mine, just need to get the Heico front spoiler, but to import it to SA, is going to be very pricey.

All that is missing is a nice set of 19 or 20 inch wheels :) It is weird how small the 18 inch wheels look on the Volvo. On my dad's 330i sport, he also has 18 inches on, and they look huge on the car.

·
Super Moderator
630 Posts
I saw another pic of his car on Google images, and all the windows were tinted, and it looked like the rear R-Design center piece was sprayed gloss black.

·
Super Moderator
630 Posts
The black sprayed r-design rear bumper centre piece looks much nicer than the stock grey one. I also wanted to do it, but the costs of getting the part, tailpipes and still spray it, was just to much for me.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have the full rear styling kit for the rdesign including a larger rear spoiler. Will put some pics up, once a get my car back from volvo after its new bumpers have been fitted

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
15 Participants
cliveawn
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing