Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Ordered my V40 on Friday 16th November. I'm a Volvo noob, very excited this is one lovely looking car. Economics mean I've chosen the ES D2. While already a brilliant spec I've added on the ACtive TFT / Nav / DAB Radio / Cruise Control / Rear Park Assist & Camera.

Hoping for early January delivery.

Paul

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Splashman, congrats on the order and welcome to the forum. I also have a D2 ES, it's in Biarritz Blue, similar addition of TFT but went for leather, Mannan alloys and rain sensor. I don't think you'll be disappointed, it's a great car. What are you driving at the moment and what colour is the V40 you've ordered?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice :) ... I've gone for Passion Red to please the kids. I'm driving an '02 Zazira which in fairness has been brilliant but now I think driving is going to be fun again. Test drove the Prius and the V40 on Friday, made my mind up immediately.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I don't think I've seen a V40 in passion red in the flesh yet, that's not surprising though as I still haven't seen any V40s other than at the dealers. There are some passion red V40 photos in the Owners Garage thread on the forum though and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome Splashman - However long the wait; you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that, I've had a peep in the Owners Garage, yes they look nice.

London_2012 said:
I don't think I've seen a V40 in passion red in the flesh yet, that's not surprising though as I still haven't seen any V40s other than at the dealers. There are some passion red V40 photos in the Owners Garage thread on the forum though and it looks awesome.
[hr]
This is what we like to read :) Thanks.

Andytech said:
Welcome Splashman - However long the wait; you won't be disappointed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
SplashMan
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing