Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

First, let me say thanks for accepting me into this forum. Anyways, my name is Alex, I'm from Penang, Malaysia and I am currently living and studying in the UK. I am based in Cambridge.

I ordered my V40 D2 SE Lux Nav on 30th of August 2014 from Marshall Volvo in Cambridge and I took delivery of it exactly two weeks ago on the 29th of October 2014. I have been in love with the car since collecting it as it not only drives well, but it's easy on diesel well (My V40 already has 1000 miles on it). Build quality is excellent given that it is a Volvo!

Thanks for reading!
Alex

P.S. This is the second Volvo in the family. Back in Malaysia, my father had a 1987 Volvo 240GL that we sold off in 2010.

Reactions: osiris

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had mine 2 years. It looks and feels like it rolled out of the dealerships just yesterday. Not one day off the road. It runs very sweet. I still enjoy the car after 2 years.
Good to know that! If I may ask, which trim/engine do you have?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've only had mine a month or so and it's still making me smile to get in it.

If you see another red V40 in Cambridge, that might be me!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've only had mine a month or so and it's still making me smile to get in it.

If you see another red V40 in Cambridge, that might be me!!
Same here! Always a smile when getting into the car. ;). Will keep a look out for you!

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey Alex I could be wrong but i think i saw your v40 walkaround video on Youtube; rainy day, red with blonde interior? Very cool car mate. Greetings from your neighbour in Singapore. I'm waiting to collect mine this Saturday (D2 cross country) and was checking out V40 videos to keep me occupied till collection date. Cool V40 review you did back in Malaysia too, I think that was a petrol version, very detailed. Here's wishing you safe journeys and enjoyable drives always, looking forward to joining you guys too in owning a V40

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey Alex I could be wrong but i think i saw your v40 walkaround video on Youtube; rainy day, red with blonde interior? Very cool car mate. Greetings from your neighbour in Singapore. I'm waiting to collect mine this Saturday (D2 cross country) and was checking out V40 videos to keep me occupied till collection date. Cool V40 review you did back in Malaysia too, I think that was a petrol version, very detailed. Here's wishing you safe journeys and enjoyable drives always, looking forward to joining you guys too in owning a V40
Hey! Yup. That is me. Nice one. I do go over to Singapore once in awhile when I am back in Malaysia, maybe we could meet up! Thanks. The V40 review that I made played a part in me deciding on getting a V40 here in the UK.

Anyways, have a safe drive in your new V40 and have a good day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.