Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New T5R owner from Melbourne Victoria land of the hot at the moment. Wife just picked up her T5R on the weekend and loving it already. I've tried to ban it for trips to the supermarket etc but not luck as yet. Love the car already it has so many features and gizmos already. Need to sort out the memory seats for both of us and she likes to sit higher and closer to the wheel.

Only options we got were full leather, heated front seats, metallic paint and steering wheel force adjustment. Wanted to get the driver assistance pack but was significantly more expensive and they didn't have one with the colour we wanted. We have a deal here where you pay no GST (similar to your VAT?) at the moment on cars in stock to be delivered before 15 Feb, so the price in the end was too good to refuse driveaway.

Love the interior absolutely brilliant as good as cars costing twice as much, the ambient lighting at night is a great touch. The seats feel a bit snug for my fat frame but my wife loves it. Engine is so quiet and smooth you can hardly hear it love the warble from the twin pipes on start Ride seems pretty stiff and firm might have to check the tire pressures.

Overall awesome car with the power and performance don't see the need to spend any more on a car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome!
My husband has the s80 yet he tries to take my v40 any chance he gets! So must be awesome!
Can't avoid the supermarket, I just park a bit further away from everyone.
Whereabouts in Melbourne?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True re the supermarket - that's what I have told her lol.

Eastern burbs - Ivanhoe. U?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.