Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!
First time volvo owner, living in Norway. Volvo V40 R-Design D2. Its a 2013 model. Rebel Blue. Good equipped. Plus for bodykit side/back corners, -dont see many of theese on other V40s around here, or the Rebel Blue color(y) Bought it in May this year, it then had 86'k km on the counter. Now, 5 months later its 96'k km. I really like it, and can already see me choosing Volvo again in the future:)

Some pictures. (First 3 with 18" Summer alloys, the last with 17" winter alloys)
Cheers!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yay!
You are the first other V40 Rebel blue I have seen with the bodykit on!

I also got the 18" alloys like yours. A very subtle mod that only us owners spot I find....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay!
You are the first other V40 Rebel blue I have seen with the bodykit on!

I also got the 18" alloys like yours. A very subtle mod that only us owners spot I find....
There you have it, only seen this bodykit on one other V40 so far ;) Subtle and suits the car i think (y)
Yours is a 2016 model? I have not figured out the different led lights on the different years yet, some have a "vertical led-line" at the bottom of front bumper, while mine (and yours) have the ">"shape

·
Registered
72 Posts
There you have it, only seen this bodykit on one other V40 so far ;) Subtle and suits the car i think (y)
Yours is a 2016 model? I have not figured out the different led lights on the different years yet, some have a "vertical led-line" at the bottom of front bumper, while mine (and yours) have the ">"shape
Hi stbo,

all V40's after facelift in 2017 have new thor hammer lights as seen on all newer Volvo's now. There are no additional RDL's anymore. MY2013-2016 have two types: The ">" shape in the bumper is reserved for R-Design and CC only. The rest have horizontal DRL's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts