Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from North East Lincolnshire .

i have ordered my v40 company car R Design Lux Nav ,having been given a stock date of 20 September i found out yesterday that this has now been put back to 19 October .Very Disapointed to say the least.

Have any of you had this type of problem?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Good things are hard to come by, lol.

I was lucky, looked at a red one, almost took it, but it didn't have the digital TFT display, phoned them on a Tuesday, asked if the had a white one with all the specs I wanted, they did, picked it up on Friday. But that earlier in the year.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi, I Also have had my order put back a few weeks I ordered a Flamenco Red Cross Country and was due to pick it up this week but have been told that due to unprecedented demand it will now be about the 20th of the month. Perhaps the Radio and TV commercials are having an effect. However I have downloaded the owners manual from the Volvo website and am having to be content with reading through it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered a Titanium Grey T3 R-Design Nav the other day, to be delivered in late October. This is to replace my 4-year C30 2.0 R-Design in Titanium Grey...

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think you're all doing okay...even for a 13th March car it was 2 month delivery back then for me. The wait will be worth it as sometimes I can go two weeks before I see another V40 - welcome to the club!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello from North East Lincolnshire .

i have ordered my v40 company car R Design Lux Nav ,having been given a stock date of 20 September i found out yesterday that this has now been put back to 19 October .Very Disapointed to say the least.

Have any of you had this type of problem?
What date did you order? I ordered the same car yesterday (also a company car) so am interested to know how long.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Paul,
I also ordered mine in July, on the fifth to be exact, I've still not heard anything from the dealer as to an exact date.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Greeting from Australia, ordered my V40 T5 R Design MY14 in Rebel Blue last week.
Comes with glass roof, drivers assist pack, full leather, heated seats and push button start.
Unfortunately have to wait until late Feb/Mar for delivery, its a 2014 model and I got a great great price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts